Can't believe it's friday already! Time goes by way quicker when you are on a trip! Here are some interesting links I have come across over the week. Again we would love to hear your opinions on the links in the comments below. A healthy discussion is a great way to learn. Hope you have a lovely weekend!
1. If people of colour had white "fetishes", I think this video speaks for itself!
2. The representation of asian men or even asian women in the media is not fair. Often asians are presented in very stereotypical ways which go on to reinforce the the wrong ideas about them. This is also very true for south asians and the way they are portrayed in mainstream media. Check out this work by photographers that try to shatter the stereotypes.
3. did you know you can't actually see the great wall of china from space, well this infographic debunks 52 myths!
4. Going to India means lots of shopping! Therefore I definitely have my Indian Fashion inspiration for reference when working with the tailors to design my Indian outfits or when shopping in India!
5. For those of you wanting to enhance your social media skills, whether for your business or blog, I just came across all these free courses on social media!