- One chart reveals which country is most addicted to the Internet - and it isn't the U.S.
- This growing trend of one size fits all really annoys me. I never understood this concept. I know when Brandi Melville first opened I found their style to be appealing. But once I heard that it was one size fit all I was bewildered, "how can that be?" Coming from a big family, with 3 younger sisters with all sorts of body sizes I was sure that this concept really wouldn't work for us. And surely, once we finally decided to check out Brandi Melville, we really didn't walk away with much -- I think two of us made one item purchases. Basically stores that follow this way of selling are consciously, in my opinion ,being discriminatory. This article >> What one size fits all looks like takes a look at this problem. Where women of different sizes try out the same size piece of clothing.
- A Publishing house changed the name of their series after a little girl wrote in to them. This kind of activism makes me so proud especially by children.
- This is really neat >> "Letting people read without having to buy has turned the Eslite bookstore in Taiwan's capital into an unlikely tourist attraction and a nighttime favourite for locals"
- Pregnant woman blasts anti-abortion protesters outside a clinic in London
Friday, 12 December 2014
© Footnotes and Finds | All rights reserved.