1. Education is so important to the both of us. Not only constantly learning and being students but changing the education system and the way we approach learning and learning environments. This article covers 13 of the most innovative schools in the world and they are truly inspiring!
2. This video of Koreans reacting to Bollywood actresses is honestly one of the best things on the web. Its hilarious and insightful!
3. Lusting over these boots, perfect for Rainy Vancouver!
4. While its interesting to see when two cultures meet, like in the Koreans react to Bollywood actors video, there is a fine line between cultural exchange and cultural appropriation. This video by Amandla Stenberg went viral a while back but is still very important for those who have not seen it. At such a young age she is able to articulate the complex issue of cultural appropriate, racism and popular culture.
5.In love with this song by Aidan Knight!
This Week on footnotes and finds
1, All About Comfort: My Printed Daisy Pants
2. The Body Shop Shea Body Scrub Review
3. 3 Day Itinerary: Como + Milan
4. Kiss & Makeup
From the Archives
1. My Everyday Makeup
2. How to get Kareena Kapoor's Jab We Met Look: Salwaar w/ Tshirt
3. Best of Prabh's Outfits
Friday Finds is a series that Footnotes and Finds runs every friday where we share interesting, informative and fun finds/links from around the web. Follow along!
Remember to follow along on our instagram,pinterest, twitter, facebook,and snapchat (@footnotesnfinds)