1. Read this amazing and against-all-odds story about a fisherman lost at sea for 436 days. Its truly inspiring and emotional.
2. As a female athlete growing up I always felt the inequality between myself and male athletes of the same sport. Sometimes it was even as simple as the comments made in passing by extended family members or friendly co-ed matches. This video by Cover the Athlete shows how it would be if male athletes were asked questions that female athletes often receive.
3. A psychology professor asserts that there are actually 4 different types of introversions! This is great because it allows us to understand introverted people a lot more and also get comfortable with the idea that introversion comes in varying levels. The both of us are introverts but are quite differently introverted and so it is interesting to see how we score on the 4 different introversions. Take the quiz to find out yourself!
4. Look at these beautiful photographs by Steve McCurry, the photographer that is known for the famous "Afghan girl" first published on the front page of the National Geographic.
5. Currently in love with dainty necklaces, in particular this, this and this one!
This week on footnotes and finds1. Coffee dates with old friends
3. Rocky Mountain Soap holiday party
4. The Body Shop vitamin E body butter review
From the Archives1. My Colour Block Birthday in Silk by Fawad Khan
2. Top 10 Road Trip Songs
3. Dinner Rolls Recipe
Friday Finds is a series that Footnotes and Finds runs every friday where we share interesting, informative and fun finds/links from around the web. Follow along!
**Remember to Enter our THANKSGIVING GIVEAWAY & $36 PAYPAL GIVEAWAY
Remember to follow along on our instagram,pinterest, twitter, facebook,and snapchat (@footnotesnfinds)