1. CBC Music partnered with Return-it (Environmental/recycling program) and challenged 3 British Columbian musicians, Hey Ocean! Shred Kelley and Yukon Blonde to create songs out of recycled instruments. They were then voted on by the public on youtube and the results were amazing! Have a look at all 3 songs here.
2. This site helps you calculate your sleep cycles and figure out when you should wake up according to the time you sleep and also when you should sleep according to what time you need to be awake by. So helpful!
3. These Topshop Platform Sandals are on Sale! I was wanting some like these all summer long, might just go ahead and take advantage of this steal!
4. My Fall Nail Colour picks 1, 2, 3
5. This video tackles the complex issue of the need to diversify writer's rooms for film and television. We all know about the Matt Damon "incident" from a few weeks ago, this video works as a nice response.
This week on footnotes and finds
From the Archives
1. Fall Layers
Friday Finds is a series that Footnotes and Finds runs every friday where we share interesting, informative and fun finds/links from around the web. Follow along!
Remember to follow along on our instagram,pinterest, twitter, facebook,and snapchat (@footnotesnfinds)