Friday Finds is a series that Footnotes and Finds runs every friday where we share interesting, informative and fun finds/links from around the web. Follow along!
1. We travel a lot since we love travelling and just cant imagine our lives without it. Ive got my regular routine now that makes flying so much easier and less stressful. My on flight regime consists of watching as many films as I can...doesn't seem like much but it gets me through! This illustration by Christoph Nieman depicts so perfectly and hilariously the in-flight process that we all dread!
2. If you love art, this list of the best artists of 2015 by Artsy is for you!
3. In love with this this and this watch!
4. Love Sex and the City? Well this show, An African City, is Ghana's version and let me tell you I am hooked! But be careful as it embellishes many aspects of the life of an urban young person in Ghana.
5. National Geographic posted these 10 antique photos of women around the world and they are breath taking!
This week on footnotes and finds
1. Handmade finds
2. My January Playlist
From the Archives
1. Vegetarian Superbowl Snacks
2. featured on Silk by Fawad Khan site
3. Concert Outfit
Remember to follow along on our instagram,pinterest, twitter, facebook,and snapchat (@footnotesnfinds)