1. This video of a baby alpaca yawning is the cutes thing EVER...I dont even like Alpacas!
2. I completed my Master's in Classical Archaeology from Oxford after many hours of gruelling hard work...but NOT without my fair share of procrastination. In order to get the weekly research essays done, I needed to put them off for a bit, watch a little tv, cook a gourmet procrastinator's meal, read the news, sketch, meet up with friends, or just stare into space. In the end after doing all of that, my brain had cleared out and my prime writing time of 5pm to 6am would be carried out seamlessly without any other interruptions or irrational thought of just one more episode. This article by Adam Grant covers why procrastination may actually be better for creativity and his struggle to then allow himself to procrastinate.
3. If you are into your art and photography, checkout Gregory Crewdson's page on Artsy. Crewdson's work is described as a staged cinematic and haunting portrayal of small town America.
4. The age of health-conscious living has meant that more and more people have begun asking questions like what goes into the products that we use on a daily basis on our bodies and what are the health consequences in using them? This brief video goes over what sorts of horrible chemicals go into our cosmetics.
5. Apparently, the hipster is dead and we are entering into the age of the Yuccie. You have no clue what a Yuccie is? Dont worry! Neither did we until we did this quiz, find out for yourself!
6. How cute is this?
This week on footnotes and finds1. Montenegro + Croatia: Travel diary part 2
2. Handmade Finds
3. 5 Reasons to always carry lotion with you
From the Archives1. studded obsession
2. rocky mountain soap holiday party
3. My November Playlist
Remember to follow along on our instagram,pinterest, twitter, facebook, snapchat (@footnotesnfinds), and periscope (@footnotesnfinds)