1. Its that time of year again. The sun is in the sky for longer and its actually sunny and warm! I don't know about you guys but when spring starts rolling around I start itching for outdoor activities..even though the chance for rainfall in Vancouver is still very high and it can get ridiculously cold at night. This list of the World's Best hikes by National Geographic is definitely inspiring!
2. How cool! Spock is getting his own Canada Post stamp and the residents of Vulcan Alberta (also known as the Star Trek capital of Canada as dubbed by actor Leonard Nemoy himself on a visit) got a sneak peek! Check it out here!
4. While you wait for our April Playlist, why not check out CBC Music's top 30 songs of the week?
5. If you suffer from anxiety, this 8 second breathing exercise may help you calm down.
1. Reading habits
2. 7 things not to pack
From the archives
1. favourite pair of shoes
2. essential oils guide: when and how to use essential oils
3. 3 teas for healthy living