Friday Finds is a series that Footnotes and Finds runs every friday where we share interesting, informative and fun finds/links from around the web. Follow along!
1. Check out this awesome new magazine for girls who love science and climbing trees!
2. I love black and white photography, that is why when I came across this article highlighting Serena Chopra's black and white photography centred around the people of Bhutan it captured my attention to the point where I found that I wanted to share the incredibly human and breathtaking photos with you all! Not a lot of people travel to Bhutan or know much about it and that is why I find projects like this very important.
3. As a person who is all about the details I loved this article laying out the difference between a "road" and a "street"...well...I found it interesting...
4. Checkout this, this and this cardigan in time for Autumn!
5. This is hands down one of the most beautiful love letters to a city I have ever seen. In this video, a man expresses how is hate of Bombay (Mumbai) turned into love and what Bombay means to him. Visual stunning and beautifully written, do not miss it!
This week on footnotes and finds1. My three favourite fiction books right now
2. Hiking Joffre Lakes
From the archives1. What to look for in a travel companion
2. For the love of florals
3. My May playlist
Remember to follow along: