Friday Finds is a series that Footnotes and Finds runs every friday where we share interesting, informative and fun finds/links from around the web. Follow along!
1. If you are looking for new music this fall season while you wait on our playlist for this month, checkout this list of 10 Canadian musicians you should know by npr!
2. If you've ever been to an archaeological site and just didn't get it because it was a either bunch of stones or half falling apart structures, then this reconstruction of a villa in Pompeii is here to help your imagination out a little bit, so the next time you go you can try to put the pieces together yourself!
3. It's 2016 and some things make me feel like the future is happening like we all said it would back in the 1900's and this is one of them. This earpiece translates one language into another, how amazing!!!
4. Checkout this (this ones metallic and on sale!!), this and this raincoat.
5. This brilliant video that follows the artist Stik through the process of creating one of his public murals and talks about gentrification and the changing community of Shoreditch.
This week on footnotes and finds
1. 3 Reasons I love Fall
From the archives
1. Easy egg bhurji recipe
2. Life lessons for my 30
3. 5 Reasons to always carry lotion with you
Remember to follow along: