Friday Finds is a series that Footnotes and Finds runs every friday where we share interesting, informative and fun finds/links from around the web. Follow along!
1. Just wanted to share the beautiful landscape of our vast country coast to coast - check out this amazing video of Canada
2. This , my friends, are brilliant illustrations really showcasing our life and technology and how the lines are often blurred between the two! Check out these sarcastic illustrations - I'm sure you will see yourself in at least one of them!
3. It's really interesting to see how trends from my high school year have come back and kids are finding it cool to dress like they are from "back in the day". Here is a perfect example of this! Although fashion does work in this cyclical fashion, I guess it's just that I can't believe trends from when I was a teenager are becoming "cool" again!
4. By now, if you are a longtime reader of our blog, you will know that we LOVE Bollywood! We are super excited because this awesome movie, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, is releasing this month, super excited to watch it. Check out the trailer!
5. I know it might seem like it is too early - but isn't This perfect for all the holiday parties coming up?
*new section* SALE ITEM(s) of THE WEEK:
This week on footnotes and finds:
1. Handmade Finds - October
From the archives:1. heart shaped shortbread cookies
2. my travel wishlist
3. 3 reasons I love fall
Remember to follow along: