Friday Finds is a series that Footnotes and Finds runs every friday where we share interesting, informative and fun finds/links from around the web. Follow along!
1. Adult colouring books have become the new rage in nouveau/pop-culture-self -therapy and for a good reason. Not only do you get to revisit one of the best activities related that plays on your childhood nostalgia but you get to be creative. It is the best way to relax and to exercise your brain in a different way. So here is a list of FREE colouring books offered by leading Libraries and Museums from around the world like the Met and Smithsonian!
2. Did you know that some Gladiators were not men? Cool right? Here are some other interesting facts about Gladiators that you probably didn't know and that Russel Crowe movie didn't teach you either!
3. Love this, this and this hoodie!
4. The very brilliant Joni Mitchell talks about how different creative activities she partakes in come from different "wells" of creativity situation in her brain.
5. The latest beauty trend of blue-cat-eye-winged-eyeliner is to die for. Check out this great tutorial on how to get it right!